Oil Heating System Service Plans
Bioheat Plus® Fuel Heating System Protection in CT & RI
Choosing a heating service plan with Densmore Oil Company will provide greater peace of mind about your oil heating equipment this winter. Depending on the level of coverage you prefer, we can assist you in determining the best plan coverage for your needs. Our service plans include your yearly heating system tune-up, 24/7 emergency service should you ever need it, the TankSure® Program‘s ultrasonic oil tank test, and more valuable maintenance practices and repair coverage.
Our oil burner tune-up, part of all of our heating service plans, includes the following steps:
- Clean and vacuum heat exchanger
- Clean smoke pipe and check chimney connection
- Inspect combustion chamber
- Replace oil filter cartridge
- Service oil burner; replace nozzle; inspect and adjust electrodes; inspect burner fan, end cone, and blast tube
- Oil all motors and circulators
- Replace standard air filter (disposable type)
- Check draft and adjust draft stabilizer
- Test exhaust for proper smoke, Co2, and temperature resulting in optimal efficiency
- Adjust burner as needed
- Visually and ultrasonically test and monitor your tank if you are enrolled in our valuable TankSure® Program
Contact us to sign up for a service plan for this heating season!